Microsoft Office 2021
Because to its user-friendly layout and convenient topbar, where you can find everything you need, Microsoft Office is one of the most well-known productivity products used by businesses and individuals for work. Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus edition, which will be released in 2021, is a revamped version with numerous new features.
For instance, this traditional suite also includes Publisher and Access in addition to office programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.The new Microsoft Office can be characterized as being quicker, lighter, and more intuitive. Particularly if you have used the Microsoft Office Home Version, you won’t need much time to become acclimated to it.
- CPU: 1GHz dual-core processor.
- GPYU: DirectX 9 or higher with WDDM 2.0 or higher.
- Memory: 4GB RAM.
- Storage: 4GB of available space.
- Display: 1280×768 screen resolution.
- Browser: Current version of Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
In Office 2021, you’ll find new co-authoring features, inking tools, data types, functions, translation and editing tools, motion graphics, ease-of-use features, and so much more! Check out what’s available to you today.
There are no reviews yet.